Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Active  | Guidelines  | Search

Quick Go »
No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 752
Posts: 752   Pages: 76   [ Previous Page | 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 231213 times and has 751 replies Next Thread
TPCBF
Master Cruncher
USA
Project Badges:
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Limited workunits for Help Stop TB

WU's seems to be freely available now! At least for now.
One could only hope... sad

But on the positive side, I got the first two WU's validated! wink

Ralf cool
----------------------------------------

[Mar 28, 2016 2:20:08 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Jack007
Master Cruncher
CANADA
Project Badges:

I still got no WU for STB...
Personally, I'm not surprised - perhaps though, you'll have better luck with HST tongue

Please stop the HST :D (It's a tax in Canada or parts of it)

How about HSTB if your gonna correct someone.... wink

I can just as persnickety as the next guy

[Mar 28, 2016 3:20:12 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
rbotterb
Senior Cruncher
United States
Project Badges:

So far completed five of these HST1 WUs and they all seemed to behave nicely on my old HP i7 laptop with good old solid Win 7. They look to be running roughly 4.5-5.5 hrs on each one, which isn't bad either. Managed to get a day or so of additional WUs queued up now so we'll see if the rest of the week going forward continues to go well.

Onward to crunching towards my first HST1 badge .... biggrin
[Mar 28, 2016 3:35:08 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
adriverhoef
Master Cruncher
The Netherlands
Project Badges:

In the Netherlands, "hst" (lowercase) means "hogesnelheidstrein", that's "high speed train" (like I said, "hst" smile ) in English: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:High_speed_trains.
[Mar 28, 2016 8:51:54 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
SekeRob
Master Cruncher

In the Netherlands, "hst" (lowercase) means "hogesnelheidstrein", that's "high speed train" (like I said, "hst" smile ) in English: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:High_speed_trains.

10 billion Euros later and your 'hst' is still just going at the 'speed' of an intercity ;p)

/ot
[Mar 28, 2016 9:05:55 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Are there no WUs for Linux Mint 17.3 64-bit computers? I have two computers that have yet to get a WU. I also have an IMac that has no problem getting WUs.

Requesting new tasks for CPU
Scheduler request completed: got 0 new tasks
No tasks are available for Help Stop TB
No tasks are available for the applications you have selected.

I picked one up on my Linux Mint 17.3 x64 system over the weekend, so they do exist. with my mix set to MCM and HST only, I've only been able to pick up two HST WUs so far. Not forcing it though, they will flow freely soon enough.
[Mar 28, 2016 10:43:49 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
SekeRob
Master Cruncher

bulked up on OET1 for a day and switched profile to just dragnet for HST and got 8, the long type [T300/T350s), and then the endless 'no work available for xyz' (no, xyz is not a project ;P)

On the 100 per 30 minutes, that's 4800 * quorum 2 = 9600 a day being released. This morning there were 5421 validations [including one of my PVer which went valid after copy # _2 got reported]. Per a last post by chrismhunter in the welcome thread, they're still working out the flows, i.e. nothing appears to be freely coming at this time [It is Easter weekend so doubt anyone was doing hard brainstorming the last few days).

Crunch On.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by SekeRob* at Mar 28, 2016 1:28:19 PM]
[Mar 28, 2016 1:26:57 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

still not getting any units.
[Mar 28, 2016 6:54:37 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Allen008
Senior Cruncher
USA
Project Badges:

I got quite a few WU (Macintosh) when I first opted in to TB, but I haven't gotten any new WU. I have enough WU to last for several days. So far, I've only had 4 WU validated for about 2 days 18 hours of credit.

[Edit 1 times, last edit by Allen008 at Mar 28, 2016 9:56:26 PM]
[Mar 28, 2016 9:52:53 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
rbotterb
Senior Cruncher
United States
Project Badges:

I'm getting HST1 WUs in small batches. Seem like nothing for nearly a day at a time, then I get maybe 8-10 WUs in one shot. For now I'm keeping my queue at 3 days and that seems to be giving me enough HST1 WUs to keep my small laptop chugging along. This should be enough WUs during the weekdays to keep my computer full the evenings I run it each night crunching, but I would imagine on the weekends when I have the computer running more, I'll probably will need to flip over to a mix of HST1/ FAH2 WUs (probably mostly FAH2) to keep my computer full on the weekends and not run out of work.

I'll just have to see how my computer runs through this new workload and see how much I can get of HST1 WUs in the future - still slowly moving towards that HST1 bronze badge, but it may be mid to late April to get it at this pace, particularly since about 1/2 of my completed WUs are in PV mode right now ....
[Mar 29, 2016 3:55:00 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 752   Pages: 76   [ Previous Page | 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread